FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Solution to the two-wheel vs. four-wheel condundrum
Old Jun 14, 2019, 8:18 pm
Allentown

Programs: Hilton Diamond. American Airlines Platinum, Mariott: Gold. Delta: Gold
Originally Posted by chipmaster
Wow some people are so insecure, really doesn't matter how many times one travels, I've met engineers, doctors that have ton's of miles in their respective job and are idiots and newbies who are brilliant, same on internet forums, LOL

Anyone who feels their post doesn't stand up, and needs to grandstand their miles or status DYKWIA said, LOL.

Back on topic, read, filter the B$, know your personal needs/budget and usage and then decide.

Take it home, pack it up like you'd use it, if you can roll it around, but in the end read other's experience. Be aware people love to complain about little things on the internet as well as pump their favorite brands and call other idiots!
Why did you quote me when it was Peterk814 who brought the topic of how far one travels up in the first place??? I was responding to someone elses BS, I am not the one who initiated the topic.