FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at LAX
Thread: Cars at LAX
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2019, 6:01 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by dect002
Just wanna check is it alright to do 2 reservations at the same day with 1 hour time difference? I plan to do a FCAR reservation say 11 am and a LCAR reservation at 12 noon. Trying out my luck at the EE first, say if i fins something nice over there, then i will cancel the LCAR reservation. Have anyone tried this before? Thanks.
I would do the opposite - check the LCAR aisle first for something and get the key, then go and check the Aisle so you don't lose something in the LCAR area that matches what you want. If you find something great on the Aisle, give the LCAR key back and cancel the LCAR booking. If you don't mind some sprinting around, do a quick run through of the Aisle for any goodies parked there, then if nothing, sprint over to the LCAR area and find what you want and then get the key from the Emerald Booth if it's open when you arrive....then do a second sprint of the Aisle to be sure before making a final decision.