FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris CDG airport lounges
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2019, 3:34 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Don't be knocking my lounge Where else at CDG are you going to get a Kit Kat and a can of 1664, fo FREE?!
Apologies! I shall flagellate myself in penance for besmirching the stellar offerings of the Yotel.
Originally Posted by shallowdrift
I had the same question regarding the AC lounge, posters on here didn't think it possible. Due to circumstances I couldn't test this but made it to a lounge in T1 and back (via very different routes!). Based on my experience as mentioned above I suspect you may be able to go to the AC lounge at such a time as you mention - moving between 2x terminals is less of a pain than between 2 and 1. Can't obviously confirm without trying!
Easycdg tells me it is a 20 minute walk. Considering I have close to 3 hours, it seems doable unless I hear otherwise from the more learned members of this forum. My other option is an Easyjet flight from 2D at 10:30am for about the same price but I get the shakes just thinking about U2 and I have some FB miles that will expire in Sept. if I don’t take an AF flight.