FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Seychelles - Upgrades & Best Villa Numbers
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:00 am
EmpressRouge

Originally Posted by offerendum
First: 1200 € for 5 days is a no- brainer for me. The garden villas have a terrible location. The view is sometimes the walkway to the pool, not very private. Would think if 1200 per night but not if 5 days.
Okay, I decided to take your advice and get the hilltop villa. I noticed the daily room rates fluctuating by about 150 euros recently and saw it drop again today. I cancelled a previous reservation and rebooked at the lower rate, so I figured I managed to save money.

Originally Posted by offerendum
If you ask me no non-hotel restaurants are in working distance. Without a car you more or less can only stay at the resort. Mahe has a lot to offer, shame not exploring it. Would rent for all 5 days.
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Rent a car. It is cheap. By the time you taxi both ways, you are almost the same amount, and with a car you can explore. Tons of great beaches by the FS. You want a car.
How is the drive from the airport to the Four Seasons? We've driven on the left before and realize it's not too bad of an adjustment (biggest challenge was accidentally turning on the windshield wiper instead the turn-signal). However, I'm wondering how alert I need to be given road/traffic conditions and coming off an overnight flight from Europe?
Also, any recommendations for rental car companies? Should I pick up at the airport?