FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Outrageous No-Show Fee Incurred At St. Regis Aspen
Old Jun 13, 2019, 9:05 am
levilevi

So interesting, I had a reservation over July 4th week on points I needed to make a change to... obviously, ahead of the 30 day window I called Bonvoy services, and of course, they needed a couple days to work it out, which would cross over 30 day threshold. I mentioned my concern about window, they said not to worry (I had them document this, because , of course, I was worried)... #bonvoyed ).

Of course, a few days went by, no reservation updated online, and now within 30 day window. An hour phone call of escalations later, I had a Bonvoy senior rep tell me she was going to have to call the GM on site and "make a case" for them to accept this change. Knowing this thread, I was skeptical, and prepared for the worst.

The next day, the reservation appeared updated online, with no communication of course, just appeared changed to what I wanted.

Figured I throw in my experience... seems like at least Bonvoy senior reps know they have to push this property around.

Still looking forward to our stay, though!