FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Alcobas, St Helena (Napa Valley), CA [Left Marriott]
Old Jun 12, 2019, 11:17 am
scubadu

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by daisydog123
I have a points reservation coming up and went to check my reservation details on the Bonvoy website. On the upcoming reservation summary page it showed the $50 resort fee under taxes and fees. This was 2 days ago and so I contacted the hotel via email to ask about it, because when I booked my reservation last summer there was no resort fee. Here is what they told me:

"I can confirm that the resort fee will be applied to your room upon check-out. I do apologize for the miscommunication upon booking the room, so please reach out to us if we can be of further assistance. "

However, when I go to view my reservation today there is nothing under taxes and fees. So, I am not really sure at this point. I hope this is helpful. I have contacted my Ambassador to get this sorted out, but not expecting much.
Thanks for sharing more detail as to what you were seeing. Please do report back once you complete your stay.

Regards