FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Solution to the two-wheel vs. four-wheel condundrum
Old Jun 12, 2019, 10:11 am
Allentown

Programs: Hilton Diamond. American Airlines Platinum, Mariott: Gold. Delta: Gold
Back on topic, I realized i probably shouldn't recommend any luggage i don't personally own. Full disclosure, i don't own a G ro but after reading some of the posts that the big wheel design largely solves the old 4 wheeled vs 2 wheeled connundrum i decided to order one and try it out. If anyone wants a review ill be glad to post. ON sale for $330.00 it seemed like a much better deal for a newer carry on sized roller bag with easier external laptop access than the $850.00 Tumi 4 wheeled International Office i was considering. To be fair, the target off the shelf swiss bag has external laptop access but i don't use it much because it lacks a suiter which the Tumi has.

Anyway, I decided based on cost but after reading about their wheel tech, i think the G ro may have more to offer than a cheaper price tag.

Speaking of rolling bags (cough peterk814), I also have the Tumi large split 2 wheeled duffle coming in but that is a checked only piece for sure. I may have quite a bit of extensive work in Saudi Arabia on the horizon and will need to pack for much longer trips. Again, glad to a do a review of that or any of my other bags if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Allentown; Jun 12, 2019 at 10:23 am