FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paradise Lost. Paradise Regained. Apprehensions from forum watching?
Old Jun 12, 2019, 1:12 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The link with Milton's poem is stronger than it looks, given the recent Principal Feast of the Pentecost, since Adam and Eve learned a lot more, but their happiness became less tangible, more indirect and less personal as a result of falling from Grace. We can be our own worst enemy here, taking apart all the bad tales, though there are a few of us who try to take a balanced "it will probably be OK" approach. I tend to see it a bit like the pre-ordering process for non WT catering from London: some people really want to know what they will eat, and others will be concerned that they won't get their first choice, maybe they have dietary constraints. Personally, and not have such constraints, I see it as a bit of an adventure, and a bit of me wouldn't mind being led down to non first choice food, something new with which to experiment. And it remains a fact that the threads in this forum that excite the most attention are the ones where things go wrong, those where is went well tend to slip off the radar fairly quickly, unremarked by many FTers.

Thank you for the post.