FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bonvoy Babymoon ideas in Europe?
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2019, 11:42 pm
LifetimeUpgrade
formerly leemaj

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium and LTP, Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold, SW Companion Pass
Bonvoy Babymoon ideas in Europe?

My wife and I are planning a babymoon to Europe this August. We have booked flights in and out of AMS and will spend 1 night there on the way in and out. Other than that we are looking to split the rest of the trip (8 nights) into 2 locations, one beach and one city.

I have enough points to do 5 nights at a Cat 7 hotel and will probably do cash for the other 3 nights. For Amsterdam we will probably use 35k credit card certs.

Looking for suggestions for places to go that are easily accessible by flight (under 3 hours ideally) from AMS and have good luxury Bonvoy hotel options. I am Titanium Elite, so want to take advantage of breakfast and upgrade benefits.

Things we like to do - nice restaurants (with vegetarian options), historic and picturesque sights, nice beaches. Generally don't like hikes or anything too active

Any suggestions? So far I have looked at San Sebastian (Maria Cristina), Santorini (Vedema), Corfu (Domes), or Mykonos (Aegon) for beach and Lisbon (fontecruz) or Vienna for city, but we haven't felt strongly about any of the options.