FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS missed flight because stucked in security check queue
Old Jun 9, 2019, 8:01 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Castiel
Yes we tried to get an email confirmation but SAS didn't send one to us. We want to give it another shot when the german support is online on tuesday, perhaps he can help us better.
I'm not pretty sure but it seems like an traditional round trip ticket. The ticketnumbers and reservation codes are the same.
I'm also not sure, if they see us as no show, because we checked in and were on the airport. Online, the inbound is greyed out but the outbound info is still active. Nevertheless i think that's just a online ticket information which will not provide any actual status of the ticket, like no show, delayed, etc.
SAS always just did one PNR/E ticket number, but they did see them as independent segments. As mentioned above, for tickets I have not used, I got the check in notification as normal for the return flight. I would try to get some level of written confirmation from SK that the return flights are still in place.

They will see you as a no show even if you checked in. You did not make the flight at the start of your itinerary, and would have been off loaded. That does make you a no show from an airline perspective.