FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Popular Travel Blogger Blasts D1 LAX-JFK Cleanliness and Food in New Video
Old Jun 9, 2019, 5:06 pm
Nicoolio
Suspended

Originally Posted by paul4040
I don't think it is particularly defensive to point out that the WestJet video I released was 95% positive and cannot be called a "worst ever type experience" - although there is another vlogger friend of mine who recently released a far more negative review than I - we took the same inaugural flight. We look similar and have similar presentation styles, and are regularly confused with one another (tbh, I'm better looking ).
Believe me, it was your video report.

I didn't provide any incorrect information in my reply. I haven't released a video on BA for well over a year, although again my vlogger friend released a negative video on them recently. If you click on any of my BA videos - none of which were released in the past year as you claim (and I'm not sure how you have made that mistake!)
This is some of what shows up on your Youtube Channel (below) for BA - you also said this, "I haven't released any video on BA for God knows how long..."

It's one thing to say you don't like my presentation style or my vlog (and tbh FlyerTalk isn't my audience so I'm not too surprised there are people here that don't!), but allow me to correct in the most civil way I can, a possible misinterpretation so we can be sure we are talking about the same channel and the same videos, to keep the thread on topic.
As you can see from the screenshot, it's your channel I'm talking about, so yes, unfortunately my comments about you and it's not a case of mistaken identity. Anyway, as I said before congrats on getting what looks like some decent traffic. Anyone can play basketball, not many make it to the NBA. Getting good traffic in such a competitive market is definitely an accomplishment.