FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection [Master Thread]
Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:59 am
AbuCordoba

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by alexfunke
Just checked in today, one of the last days of Ramadan. Everything is very quiet, but excellent value.

As Platinum upgraded to 80sqm 1 Bedroom Apartment. 2000 points are given (each night) to compensate for the fact that there is no Lounge.
I stayed here a couple of months ago and I never got that 2000 points however I was staying using my 1-5 Cat Voucher so perhaps that why.

The room I was given which I believe was a suite or could be a 1 bedroom apartment either way it was the smallest room I have ever had in Dubai! There are basic rooms bigger than the suite I was given!

However it was an excellent location and the staff were extremely professional and attentive. Breakfast was brilliant with a healthy focus and the F+B options were all of good quality (the Steak place was really good) however with so many restaurants on your doorstep I do recommend checking out the area!

The pool was on the roof and in the winter period it gets quite windy and cold up there so not many people were using it however it had great views!

I do recommend this hotel for short weekend stays but not for long term nor for families which require space.