FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Seychelles - Upgrades & Best Villa Numbers
Old Jun 8, 2019, 9:43 am
EmpressRouge

I'm looking to book a 5-night stay here in November and I'm seeing a 30% early bird savings promo. I'll be booking through the Citi thankyou portal (where they do have that 30% off rate) so I can take advantage of my 4th Night Free benefit and am not expecting any upgrades. It seems like for a few days during my stay, all the Ocean view villas are sold out, so I'd have to book a garden villa or splurge on a hilltop ocean view villa. The price difference will come to about 1200 euros for the 5-night stay and wondering if it's worth it. I haven't seen many pictures or videos online about the views from the garden villa (other than described as jungle and not getting much sunlight). We're not traveling with kids but wouldn't mind being a closer walk to the beach. Am also considering saving money by staying at the Hilton Northolme, but the resort seems too small to occupy us for 4-5 nights.

Other questions I have about this FS: are there any casual restaurants that we can walk to from the resort (within 20 minutes each way)? I prefer not to eat at the hotel for every meal, every day. For a 5 night stay, is it worth renting a car for 1 day to explore Mahe? Going to Praslin or La Digue for day?