FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AMEX Priority Pass will exclude Restaurants (August 2019)
Old Jun 7, 2019, 9:47 pm
MasterGeek
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Originally Posted by dhuey
I understand that each person needs to determine for themselves whether the Plat is worth it for them. Still, a single stay at a Fine Hotels & Resorts can often justify the $550 annual fee.
Originally Posted by scubadu
Indeed and agreed. And yet many in this forum spend an inordinate amount of time twisting themselves into emotional knots trying to wring every last micro cent out of things like the Uber credit, which I find utterly perplexing....

Regards
Originally Posted by bgriff
Attributing a lot of value to FHR has to ignore that you can get 85% of the same value from Virtuoso and other travel agent-driven programs for free.
Originally Posted by Statman
One or two bookings in business class via IAP for me and my spouse more than justifies the $550 annual fee for several years.
We are churners and travel hackers. The point is to NOT PAY real money for business class flights or hotel rooms costing more than $200 but still get the experience. We don't have that kind if cash lying around anyways.