FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada rouge Flight Report and Feedback Thread
Old Jun 7, 2019, 3:03 pm
shawbridge

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat
Surprisingly nice AC Rouge Business - a decent premium economy service

My wife and I were looking for a relatively inexpensive but comfortable way to fly to Venice and back for a vacation -- foodie trip in the Veneto and Trentino and then 3 days for her to see the Biennale. Searching for fares, I found a very low fare on AC premium economy. When we ticketed, I saw that it was AC Rouge Business. I haven't flown Rouge but have seen quite a few complaints, so I was ready for the worst. I only flew the return as I living the life of a consultant, I had to fly to Stockholm on the way to Venice and met my wife in Venice. The return was a very nice premium economy service. There was enough leg room. 2-2-2 configuration on a 767. My wife said on the way over it was 2-4-2 and obviously less nice if you were in the middle of the 4. The roundtrip airfare was low $700 or $800 USD. My expectations were exceeded by quite a bit. I'd fly again.