FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Globalist Concierge Advice
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2019, 8:34 am
escape4

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by lighthouse206
And yet neither Hilton nor Accor offer anything similar to the Concierge service?
I am speaking about a potential change in how many nights I stay at each hotel chain relative to today, not the absolute number at this point in time. And anyway the number of nights I have at each is based on many factors other than whether a hotel chain has a concierge or not. All else being equal if Hyatt concierge could do better for me then I would shift more nights to Hyatt, that is a simple fact. If not, then I am content with my current allocation.

That said, Hilton Diamond desk is currently more responsive than two of my three previous Hyatt Concierges. In fact Hyatt Concierge has not been particularly useful for some stretches of time that it was forcing me to use the generic Concierge line, therefore it's not better than Hilton in that case in fact it was worse since after waiting for a couple days with no response I end up contacting the general line. Having a dedicated Concierge means Hyatt *should* do better than Hilton and clearly for many folks here that is the case; I would be pleased to report the same for me but that time has not come yet.

Accor is a distant #4 in my hotel chains.