FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Jun 6, 2019, 6:02 pm
flyer4512

Are the 9 digit email offers bypassing the 24 month rule ?

I closed the only open AA card my dad had last month and a email with a 9 digit code arrived today for a 65k/$4k personal card.

Expires 6/30 and I don't see any 24 month language, it says non transferable but you can change the name , address, etc on the app

This offer is valid for new accounts only. You must be at least 18 years of age. If you're married, you may apply for a separate account. The Card offer referenced in this communication is only available to individuals who reside in the United States and its territories, excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Your eligibility for a particular product and service is subject to a final determination by Citibank. This communication is not and should not be construed as, an offer to individuals outside of the United States. Citibank, N.A., Sioux Falls, SD, ("Citi," "we" or "us") is the issuer of your account. Please allow 4 weeks from date of submission to process your Card Account application.

Last edited by flyer4512; Jun 6, 2019 at 6:11 pm