FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:48 am
smilee

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Originally Posted by TIGRIS23
Hi, we are looking to book with points only but the website isn't allowing 2 adults and 1 child (doesn't matter if child is 1 or 3 years old) in sense when I tried searching for 2 adults and 1 child, the search resulted with: "Unfortunately, this hotel is not accepting World of Hyatt points or award during those dates. Explore our other rates or modify your search." But if I exclude the child and leave just 2 adults, it gives me the option to book a 1 King bed or 2 Twin beds for 25k pts. How are you or anybody for that matter, able book online a standard stay with points for a family of 3? Any feedbacks would greatly be appreciated!
Last time I stayed at the resort, the GM had sent an invitation to a managers welcome reception. I chatted with the GM for a while and said next year I want to bring my kids here and asked him how do I book a room. He said you just book 2 rooms. So it would be 50K points per night here for 2 rooms. It's unfortunate as the suite's I have received here are incredibly large, but they don't have a pull out couch nor roll away beds, so for all the kids here, people are paying the big bucks or booking 50k per night.. ouch. Personally, I would never pay 50k points/night to stay here with my kids.

Last edited by smilee; Jun 6, 2019 at 11:12 pm