FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Go More Get More - Stay Frequency Bonus
Old Jun 6, 2019, 10:20 am
smmrfld

Originally Posted by shmom
Good grief, someone ate their grumpy berries for breakfast. It was last summer, and my husband spent all of 30 seconds on the phone as he has 100 more important things to do then attempt to track down HH points. That is what he mentioned to me was the reason. If I do remember correctly, I think everything on the reservation was corporate name and corporate address, paid for with someone's corporate card. His name may have been buried on the reservation, and he gave them his HH number when he checked in, and maybe it didn't even get in the system. I'm sure now if I had called the diamond desk I could have gotten it figured out but that was before we were truly savvy on all things Hilton.
If you claim that something “made no sense”, it is helpful for you to have your facts clear so that others reading this forum don’t waste time on things like trying to claim points for a rate that specifically excludes accrual.