FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "New" Orly
Thread: "New" Orly
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2019, 4:13 am
joyu12

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by af fp
At this point it seems that it is not possible to connect airside across areas, e.g. to go from the A gates to the D gates one has to go through security again. Even worse with E and F. Is there an expectation of seamless transfers eventually?
Hi AF FP as Goldorak said indeed it will become possible eventually. From what i have heard from a credible AF Orly source is that B through F will be connected airside in the short term (I believe D, E & F are already connected airside, but i will confirm this when i go to Orly next time, i am mostly flying out of CDG atm), with A requiring an extension level to be built in order to make airside connections feasible (The transfer channel is on the level above the gates, which used to be the Orly Ouest arrivals channel, with the A-gates lacking that level it needs to be built). The D and E gates are the same from a connections perspective as its the same building and the connections channel would bring you to the E area before you can clear passport control into D.