FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 'Mislabeled' fare class on partner and Delta
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:33 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by patel33
Shows as J still for even my return and upcoming flights.

I did have them linked to my Delta connection flight. Could be pulling the detail from that?
No I mean when you look at your posted frequent flyer activity. Not when you pull up reservation. If you go into account activity and pull up where the MU flight posted, it should show fare class paid/flown. Does this show J or I?

ETA - Nevermind. I just went to pull up an example to screenshot. Apparently they still have the detail section that says Fsre Class Paid/Flown, but aren't displaying the info. The field is blank.

My point was to see if MU was correctly reporting the fare class and not reporting as Paid I, but flew J.

If you don't get a positive response to your emails, write (via snail mail) a letter to DL corporate services. Include a copy of the receipt and BP and note that you paid for J, not I. Sadly it seems those front/1st line employees thst handle SM are all brand new and have very little knowledge. Thus they don't know something is wrong, or have been given bad info.

Last edited by flyerCO; Jun 6, 2019 at 12:47 am