FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "TravelBank"- United.com Club & Gift Registry Q&A - No new/renewals as of 23 Apr 2019
Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:13 am
econ

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by eeflyer
I just wanted to chime in with another datapoint where I'm unable to apply TravelBank funds as the option does not appear. Every itinerary I've tried has been entirely on UA metal.
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
You may have to call to get applied (until this is fixed) -- if subject to phone fees, should request a waiver.
Downside with having to call these in is that one isn't entitled to the $5 credit (assuming united.com club membership hasn't expired yet) since the reservation wasn't booked online.

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
All trips booked before your subscription expiration will credit (see UA statment in the wiki).

To find your subscription expiration date (from the wiki)
Does that mean that a trip doesn't necessarily need to be flown prior to expiration? In other words, if my expiration date is in December 2019, and I book a trip in November 2019 for flights in January 2020, I would get the $5 credit?

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 3, 2019 at 10:51 am