FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroflot - missed connection on a through ticket, forced to pay re-booking fee
Old Jun 2, 2019, 8:25 am
Giraffe20

Programs: BA, KLM, Emirates
The Aeroflot website suggests the minimum conn time is 1 hr 5 minutes between terminals (B & D) - but that doesn't include the bus trip to the terminal, where it just suggests to factor in more time. Gates close 20 minutes before boarding, so that leaves 4 minutes of time for us from our 1.5 hour connection.
(I think sheremetyevo might have a different MCT to what Aeroflot states - but I couldn't find it online. Just while we were waiting around for 6 hours for the next flight, I went and talked to the Sheremetyevo information, and lady there said we realistically needed 2 hours for that connection...But couldn't/would print anything off for us saying something to that effect)

Will try pursue the MCT slant if nothing else comes up - but I was/am under the impression that if you have a through ticket with the airline, then they have a duty of care to you (in case of passport control delays, etc. etc.), and should rebook you on the next flight free of charge - but can't seem to find it anywhere. (Previous experience of missed connections, never had a charge re-booking...)