FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What to do with additional mileage earning (when already G Elite)?
Old May 30, 2019, 4:23 pm
Fliar

Programs: some
Smile What to do with additional mileage earning (when already G Elite)?

I need another 100 or so SP to retain G Elite by November and will have about 300 on an upcoming flight in business so I will have easily extended my status for another year.

I have three more long-haul flights on SQ in business in the coming weeks and am wondering about whether to credit those to NZ or whether it would make more sense to accumulate them elsewhere, especially if it gets me status perks such as UG vouchers with another airline. I understand there is a benefit in crediting them to NZ as they roll over for qualification for GE for next year but as these flights are not on NZ I don't think they will help me much (I don't have much difficulty in meeting the mileage requirement for GE but am having difficulty meeting the minimum number of miles flown on Air NZ).

About 75% of my flights are on Staralliance about 50% of which are in paid C or F. Most of my flights are on NZ and SQ.

Thank you for any advice you may have!