FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No TSA PreCheck suddenly?
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2019, 12:59 pm
mnbp

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by jimquan
Thanks for all the replies.

I now know less than when I started <G>.

To summarize, nothing that I know of changed. It was a Concur booking and has been for years for the same itinerary and I got precheck without fail. My profile had a valid TTN but it somehow was not attached to this booking. Per DL res future bookings have my TTN attached so it may be a one off problem.

I tend to blame Concur due to other glitches in past bookings, mainly Hampton reservations.

I just know that when I don't get precheck, I'm dumber and slower in the line than the average traveller!

Jim
Here's the key piece of information. TSA Precheck is based on the Secure Flight Passenger Data that is entered in your reservation. If the automatic process of populating each new reservation with your Secure Flight information from your Concur profile has some sort of glitch and your reservation's Secure Flight information does not have your KTN, then you (probably) won't get TSA Precheck for that flight.

The "answer" is to check your reservation after booking and before travel. Are your KTN and the other Secure Flight Passenger Data fields correctly populated in your new reservation? That's what you need to get TSA Precheck at the time of travel.