FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Very poor customer care support from Krisflyer / singapore airlines customer care
Old May 28, 2019, 7:55 pm
Sankar

Programs: krisflyer
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I had an issue that needed to be resolved. Instead of waiting for SQ customer service to call me back, I was proactive and went to SQ's FB & Twitter pages. They were very responsive and told me to send them an email. Two days later, problem was resolved. I suggest you send them a tweet via Twitter or post a comment on their FB page.
Dear Cat88L3, thanks for the suggestions. Partially agree, but I hope you did not read my concerns completely. I have contacted them over the phone and have written to them by visiting thier website and filling in the feedback form. Now you are suggesting, go for another channel! Yes, i will do but we are both talking about so called world class service provider. Do they really need a customer to contact them over so many channels before they can understand the severity of my concerns?

Have you ever contacted them over the phone? and honestly tell me how much waiting time you need before it is connected to the relevant customer care officer. Instead of replying back to the customers that they should call them again, why don't SA give me an answer for the concerns raised by me in the SMS reply and advise that i should call them back for clarifications? If i am satisfied with the sms reply, i am happy. If necessary, i will call them again.

I haven't tried FB/Twitter and other social media to contact them. But i guess, every other contact channels will have their own challenges.