FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Platinum WeWork benefit to 12.31.2020.
Old May 23, 2019, 3:22 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by silver02accord
I was wondering the same thing, I have the option to put whichever name in on the we work sign up page. Plat card shows a different name, do they check id to match amex plat card or?
I doubt it. I keep getting emails asking me to add payment information to my account If they aren't connecting the dots on that, I can't imagine they're connecting any others...

Haven't yet made it into a wework despite passing by them in DC, SF, NY, and Paris in the last 2 weeks. I have a membership at a Carr Workplaces that works just fine (including 24/7 access at my "home " location) but will pop into wework at some point to check it out. One of my clients mentioned that the offices are absolutely tiny, and it's as loud (hard wood & metal non-noise-absorbing surfaces) as I would imagine it is, so I'm inclined to think it won't be my thing... but we shall see...