FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ask us about Malaysia travel…
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2019, 11:41 am
kokonutz
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by onobond
Hello, all

I'll be spending some 3+ h at PEN,, from midday, on a weekday next month. Departing to KUL, so domestic flight. PP seems to have a Plaza Premium lounge, listing showers as one of the amenities, but sometimes there hasn't even been any available lounge, when listed (latest experience BAQ).

Can anybody confirm this lounge location and if there are showers available?

TIA !
Did you fly yet? If so what did you find?

I was in the PP lounge on the international side recently. This lounge is a bit dark, small and cramped, but has a variety of fresh-prepared dishes and beverages.

There are two basic seating areas in this lounge: table seating and armchair seating.

This lounge has limited table seating. Only 8 or so tables. They were all fully occupied during our entire visit just after midday.

The armchair seats have plenty of plugs. But it is awkward to have to eat a plate of food in your lap sitting in them.

The limited self-serve food selections include a salad bar, cold cereals, bread and jam, cakes and muffins.

A menu of chef-prepared selections compensate for the meager self-serve selections.

Wifi internet is fast in the lounge.

But there are no showers, nap rooms or other amenities at this lounge other than a restroom.

More details and photos: https://readyjetroam.com/2019/05/14/...onal-terminal/ This link is to an online source to which I contribute and/or have a financial interest.

Last edited by kokonutz; May 25, 2019 at 2:53 pm Reason: Edited to conform to moderator standards