FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles serious booking problems - Beware (old legacy thread)
Old May 22, 2019, 5:47 am
LHR/MEL/Europe FF
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
I don't know why some folk have to ruin everything? The screenshot method isn't perfect, but it gets results 99 times out of 100. Even if you have to wait 10 days.

If people start emailing the CEO if they don't hear back immediately, or start demanding extra attention, LM can just pull the whole screenshot thing. They're under no obligation to provide it.

If we need evidence - just look at what happened to mistake fares.

Edit: I should probably edit this to make the distinction between BIS Avianca flyers and those of us that purchase discounted miles.

For those of us purchasing miles LM has never made any representation that flights - other than those showing on their website - will be made available. The screenshot method is a way to accommodate those of us looking for more complex itineraries.

If you are an BIS avianca flyer - I agree you should rightly expect you FF program, as a star alliance member, to provide you with some sort of decent award program that you can use in the same way as other major programs

Last edited by LHR/MEL/Europe FF; May 22, 2019 at 8:29 am