FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: NEWBIE LOUNGE 2019: Ask "Newbie" AA Questions Here (flame free)
Old May 21, 2019, 5:08 pm
flyingeph12

Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by allset2travel
According to EF, seat map shows no Economy Premium, but has MCE.

Is Row 9 (exit row) any good (pro & con). Aside from the obvious, is the overhead bin loaded with blankets/pillows or oxygen tanks. Or, is it available to luggage stowage?

If I was lucky to I get UG'd with SWU, what are the best window seats in J? I think some seats may not have full window.

Thank you in advance.
Row 9 is good for couples, since it's a pair of 2 seats, instead of the normal 3. It also has extra legroom (although no under-seat storage, and I don't believe there is an overhead bin directly over Row 9, since the exit door is right there).

The lav is right in front of Row 9 (on the left side), which might be annoying on an overnight flight. You will also likely encounter the person seated in 10A or 10F crossing over in front of you to get out of their seat. (10A and 10F, by the way, are the best seats in economy, especially if traveling alone; you have pretty much unrestricted legroom.)

Can't help you with your window seat question for J, although it's an overnight transatlantic flight, so not sure you'd have much of a view for most of the flight.