FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This is no way, AY - things to improve [feedback thread]
Old May 21, 2019, 4:09 pm
nordic

I have had few OWE talks but every time there has been an indication of knowing that they know. It could have been welcome again, or how are you today. Or on a norra flight a very warm question of my drink choices. If I had not preordered a special meal, I have always been given the first choice of my preference. During the few times flying in Y class (mostly on ATRs) I have been given my choice of free drink. Once they had not noticed my status on ATRs (OWEs are marked differently compared with AY platinum) but once I noticed they apologized profusely. Have I been more in a more talkative mood the cabin crew have repandes accordingly. On a recent two-leg Norra flight the purser said that on that leg there was actually no service but I could get anything from the bar. For me I think the status has been acknowledged more than enough even though a proper and formal OWE talk is not always carried out. A genuine friendly service has Always been delivered and that is all that matters for me.