FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Have a Simple Question About United Airlines/MileagePlus? Ask Here [2019]
Old May 21, 2019, 2:30 pm
stormpelt

I need help. I had a trip scheduled for this summer, USA-europe, but it had 2 stops (paid with miles) (so a total of 3 legs). I just called United to check something about the flight, and I literally just found out over the phone that the last leg has been cancelled by the european airline!!! I have been on hold for the last half an hour, as the United rep is trying to figure out what to do about my flights. Is there any compensation? It was booked as a one-way itinerary (going from A-B, stop in C). I already booked an airbnb, and now the rep was telling me that she's gonna look to reschedule it for another day! That means if she books it earlier, more hotel/airbnb costs. AND WORST OF ALL, NO ONE EMAILED ME ABOUT THIS CANCELLATION. I HAD NO IDEA. I called about something completely different to United today, and I found out, surprise surprise, my last leg has been cancelled!!! Is there any sort of compensation?