FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inadequate F Catering Levels
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2019, 1:05 pm
leftorupstairs

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR
Originally Posted by rjn21
My understanding from cabin crew posts over the years is that the service standard is supposed to be, to take all orders from the F and J cabin. If there is then a shortfall in choice(s) when all orders are collated from the respective cabins, they are prioritised by status with the lowest ranking passenger in that cabin getting the "sorry, but we've run out of x, would you like y or z?". I have received suitable avios twice for that approach not being followed in F and prioritisation instead being done by seat row.
yes I thought so too until that day. Maybe the crew were having a bad day. The one taking the orders wasn’t exactly showing much enthusiasm. The other was only slightly better. There were a few people by the sounds of it who didn’t get first choice of starter or main. But I didn’t get a choice of either. Plus the toenail clippings on the seat it was far from my best ever BA experience. I complained to the CSD or whatever they are called these days and some token AVIOS ere posted.

Maybe everyone else was a Prem that day