FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2019, 1:21 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by PeanutYYZ
If I'm arriving T1 (Star Alliance, non-Schengen) and departing T2F (AF, Schengen), can I take the orange bus over to 2G to use the (as I understand it) newer and nicer AF lounge over there, then take the bus back to 2F for my flight? Or will I be turned away from the bus to 2G because my flight departs from 2F?

I've read that I can't get to 2E unless I have a boarding pass for a flight departing from there, but I'm not sure if the same applies with 2F/G or if you can move freely between those since they're both Schengen.

Thanks!
As I said replying to you in the other thread, there is really nothing justifying the hassle of going to 2G lounge instead of 2F. You'll be perfectly fine in the 2F lounge and you will likely be turned away trying to go to 2G.

Originally Posted by mlin32
Honestly I can't say the food options in 2F are that great either. And it's rather crowded and not the nicest place to dine anyway.

2G is a satellite terminal so you will take a shuttle bus over there. And given the 2h you have to connect, I don't think you'd be stuck in 2G for an uncomfortably long amount of time. It's annoying but passable.
+1