FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EZE Lounges
Thread: EZE Lounges
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2019, 12:47 pm
bob278

Programs: DL 2 MM (Lifetime Gold Med)
Thank you.

Cruise ships require us to be off by 9:00 AM and, unless I can find a tour that takes most of the day, time at the airport will be exceedingly long. The ship offers a short tour/transfer but that gets us to the airport at 1:30 and our flight is 9:35. I am looking at options but a full day (7-8 hour) tour costs about $600. So unless I can find someone also on the cruise, we will have about 8 hours to kill. With any luck, I will find someone to share a tour and we can arrange to get to the airport around 5:00.

Surprising (and disappointing) about the quality of the food. I remember from previous trips that the food was quite good. I expect anything related to airlines to fall a bit below that standard, but still edible. I guess I have to lower my expectation of food on the LATAM flight to Miami.

My experience has been that most airlines have a mystical 3 hours before flight time limit to check bags but I am hoping that it might be a little longer in South America as the pace of life there seems a little slower than in the US.