FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - In First - Meal given to another passenger
Old May 20, 2019, 5:54 am
origin
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What does anything here have to do with some older disgruntled lady? Are you suggesting that a young man would be happy to have his specially ordered meal given to another passenger?
I was quoting or at least supposed to be quoting a comment by Hiddy.

The older lady comment, is in reference to the first flights which was full of older wealthy people without credit cards. So no doubt without the stress of Lloyds bank but with lots of money in their accounts.

I wasnt around when the first flights were in action, from the pics I have seen its mostly older people. I suspect not just the cost, but the lack of credit. Again Lloyds bank..

I believe, I have only just come on and read the last few comment. I recall the comment was about people causing a fuss I felt that ladies who lunch certainly make sure, through comments, that they arent happy.

I know all too well, the price all too well of flying the privilege of BA first to the East coast of the US, well my bank does.

I wasnt saying that anyone shoudnt be disgruntled, even further by air plane food. As much as its easy to do so. That wasnt, the aim of the comment. In some ways the thread was a past event which no one will ever change the events that unfolded.

I do tend just to go for the cheese and biscuits. But each to their own, on a flight.