FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business premier/Premium Y connecting to A320
Old May 18, 2019, 12:42 pm
azj

Originally Posted by libertyuk
There is only one cabin class on an A320, but whether in Premium Economy or Business Premier for the long-haul sector, you will receive the "Works Deluxe" product, which consists of the first two rows of seats (which have enhanced legroom) with the middle seat blocked (similar to European business class configurations). The main perk is the empty adjacent seat, with greater seat pitch, priority boarding and noise-cancelling headphones. If you have a Business Premier ticket on the first sector you should be able to access the Air NZ lounge at AKL in advance of the SYD flight (but not with Premium Y which does not offer lounge access as part of the ticket). You should be in class "Y" for that ticket, although if discounted and a less flexible ticket it might be B or M classes.
Thanks for the quick reply and you provided exactly what I was looking for. If I book Premium Y, there's no lounge access but as Star Gold, it appears I'd have access.