FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where is the SWU available? (Are SWU usable / useful?)
Old May 18, 2019, 10:44 am
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
<redacted>

Thankfully, as someone who has the freedom to occasionally work remotely, AA is part of that and when I have a week free of meetings, I can occasionally start on a Saturday at the CX lounge in SFO, the Qantas First Lounge at LAX, or the Flagship Lounge in Miami and head off to another continent with reasonable (but not absolute) certainly that I'll be sitting in business and able to arrive in Barcelona, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Santiago, Sydney or other places well rested and ready to enjoy life. I'll still buy some biz seats over the year (sometimes on AA, other times of QR) but SWU's allow me more trips over the year. Of course, building a great team, keeping connectivity and a flexible sleep schedule, and being comfortable in different cultures helps too.

FTers can really help on that journey.

Last edited by C17PSGR; May 18, 2019 at 1:07 pm Reason: Redacted previously deleted post content and reply