FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pink Sands Club - Canouan (Grenadines)
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2019, 5:37 am
travelgirlcanada

Originally Posted by Fc912

Amazing. Thank you so much for this. I will do some more research and make a decision! Final question for now - did you fly to Canouan via Barbados or St Vincent? If Barbados, did you take SVG or the resort’s jet?
Private jet was not in service yet as Mandarin Orientel had just taken over and they were not flying it again yet (was on the tarmac) so we chartered from Barbados.....we stayed at Sandy Lane for a couple of nights before leaving for Canouan so airport transfers were really seamless as Sandy Lane staff directly transferred us to the Pink Sands staff at the airport and we had VIP service through the airport, customs, etc. The only caution was don't pack any trendy camo clothing as it was confiscated at Canouan airport.....we did not have any but some other people did and got it taken away as only the army (or something like that) can wear it.....lol....funny but something to remember since it is in-style right now......let me know whether you end up booking and I will share some more detailed tips.....