FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tupolev 134 & 154 into Siberia + Yak-42, BA 789 J & S7 J
Old May 18, 2019, 4:22 am
jlisi984

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Thank you all for your feedback! Next instalment coming soon. Just finishing up the trip now, sitting in Frankfurt SEN lounge. It was exhilarating and more than I expected in every way.

Originally Posted by camsean
Sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Thanks! It was. Now just need to post the rest.

Originally Posted by mad_atta
Sounds interesting! Subscribed
More coming very soon!

Originally Posted by Fredrik74
This is very interesting. I was looking at Mirny through Google maps just a couple of days ago thanks to that big hole and I'm curious to see what kind of impression you will have of the place.
Need to work my way through a few flights first, but I promise you’ll see the hole.

Originally Posted by enviroian
Wow great report thanks!

Was vodka gratis on the flight? lol
No alcoholic beverages were served in Y.

Originally Posted by 757
Wow, great report so far. Looking forward to the rest of it - beautiful photos so far, and a fascinating trip thus far!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by offerendum
This Tupolev looks really awful imo.
It was a Yakovlev Як-42, but if you don’t know that it’s definitely not the plane for you.

Originally Posted by TPJ
Great report!

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! More coming soon.

Originally Posted by roadwarrier
My question as well. One needs the Vodka to kill off any bacteria from the inflight chicken.....

Great report so far - I am enjoying it, thank you.
Need. No. More. Vodka.

Originally Posted by viewfromthewindowseat
I can't see the pictures. What am I doing wrong?
I’m sorry to hear that, sounds like it’s not a common problem. They show up fine where I’ve tried. Have you checked a different browser or eventually a VPN?