FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ConnectMiles segments on LH and UA
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2019, 8:42 pm
pmarrsouth

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
If you call them up and get a good agent then they will take the feedback + hopefully pass it to management

After my tweets and email to them about the confusing pages that they originally had up regarding the MAX9 upgrade policy back in January, they eventually removed it and replaced it with more coherent terms a month or so later

The recent addition of “The operation of Boeing 737 Max9 fleet is temporarily suspended, as is the policy described below.” on a few of the upgrade pages was again due to tweets and a phone call to them asking them to clarify if this was plane or route dependent, as due to the MAX9 grounding it was unclear if upgrades only started at 48 hours still - to confirm, upgrades for Presidential still happen ~120 before currently

On the above, their twitter team took ~7 days to get back to me trying to clarify it internally. And then a couple of days later, the new wording was added. I would obv much rather that they took this time to reply to me and have a correct response, rather than them just linking the page with the [incorrect] information on it

Most agents will just rattle off what it says on their site/policies. Some agents will think outside the box and notice when there might be an issue and will bring it to management to change