FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double points at MGM
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2019, 5:30 pm
easy_money

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by Quinlanty
Going to Vegas for my birthday, and had a few questions. 1. Would virtuoso bookings earn the double points? (They are treated as direct bookings for Hyatt properties) 2. As a globalist, I status matched to MLife Gold, but if I add my MLife number, won't the points credit to MLife instead of WOH? Anyway to double dip the benefits of MLife Gold but earn WOH points? Thanks
According to the T&C's it doesn't look like you would be able to use Virtuoso. At least that's how I interpreted it.

"An M life Rewards-Eligible Stay is defined as (i) any stay where payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas, (ii) any stay at a participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas booked through hyatt.com or (iii) any stay booked at a participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas through a Hyatt Global Contact Center."

Originally Posted by gengar
Double-dipping is automatic - you'll earn both Mlife TCs and WoH credits/points. (Note that Mlife only earns tier credits for spend, which is probably why it works this way.)
As gengar said, it's a reciprocated partnership so you would earn points for both programs. To note and add on, spend at MLIFE properties will earn you tier credits and also MLIFE points. MLIFE points can be converted to Express Comps which you can use to purchase stuff.

Last edited by easy_money; Jun 1, 2019 at 11:08 pm