FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Auto Rental CDW; questions & experiences [Consolidated]
Old May 16, 2019, 1:24 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Recently had a charge from Avis after the station in Munich discovered a scratch in the mirror after returning it over the weekend while the station was closed. They charged my CSR 198$ for the damage but provided elaborate documentation in pdf format attached to an email. Filed the pdfs I had using the portal. 2-3 business days later I got an email asking for more documentation (rental agreement, breakdown of charges, CSR statement showing the charge for damages etc) which I filed last week, basically making pdf printouts of the emails I received from the damage people at Avis. Yesterday I got an email from eclaims that all is good and that they will pay with a link to a portal where you can pick the form of remittance (check, bank transfer, debit card). I entered my bank details and got an email that the money will come in 3-5 days. ^