FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oz Fest 16 Sydney, NSW, Australia. USA Memorial Day Weekend May 24 to May 26, 2019
Old May 15, 2019, 6:06 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Whoops, wrong card name. Have got too many transport cards in my travel wallet. Must remember to take Miki and Gocard out and replace with Opal for next weekend.

Ah yes, of course - why wouldn't you stay there as a Globalist. I'm going to store my stuff at Hilton, as not pressed for time.

Also, @Oz Fest, Mrs QF WP is definitely not coming, I'm flying and staying solo - she used her free flights for an upcoming James Reyne concert in MEL instead. My flights are Fri 24/5 VA966 Dep 4.35pm Arr 6.10pm and Sun 26/5 VA981 Dep 7pm (for the spreadsheet)

@kirkwoodj, I'm a keen AFL'er but I'm not sure I could get back to the game in 1hr 40mins (Airport>Hilton>SCG) and don't want to put you and the other FT'ers to any trouble. May just watch it in the Exec Lounge or my room with a drink. Much as I hate the 'Pies, i can't see Swans getting up (even at home as they have a 1/4 record at present). Having said that, they may have Buddy back

Edit: Booked Sat dinner @Storyteller

Last edited by QF WP; May 15, 2019 at 6:57 pm