FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge crowding (2015-2019)
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2019, 3:32 pm
Visconti

Originally Posted by bocastephen
This type of behavior would never be allowed in Japan - they would be thrown out. The NRT lounges get very busy at peak hours and the ambient noise can get a little high, but I've spent countless hours in the 50s gate lounge and never encountered screaming children running around or people screaming into cell phones.
Can't imagine the sort of behavior described would ever occur in any of the NRT/HND F/J lounges. I'd imagine, you're right, either of those lounges would put a stop to it fairly quickly. Now, I've not experienced KE lounges too often, so, can't comment. As to CDG, can't imagine AF allowing this either in any of their lounges. Even in CDG's AA one, I recall several years ago, taking a phone call over an important item I had left in my hotel, the French lady across from me shot me a glare; so, I stepped outside.

Perhaps, you may have some isolated cases, but, it's certainly not "business as usual," as it has become in the US Cent lounges. If it did, I'm sure those places will put a stop to it, just as some hotels in SE Asia not allowing children into their lounges in the evenings.