FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Getting to NRT on a Sunday morning (was: An early Sunday morning taxi...)
Old May 15, 2019, 1:34 pm
freecia

You might want to consider a taxi to Ueno/Nippori or Tokyo Station ( for the 1000 yen bus) vs JR depending on how much luggage you have.

Two bus companies run from Tokyo Station to Narita for 1,000 yen and the bus stops are outside the station (rather than the deep basement like Narita Express). The Keisei bus stop at Tokyo station is a little closer to your hotel if you are walking. Access Narita is closer to the taxi stands for a more protected exit.
http://honyaku.j-server.com/LUCKEISE...=utf-8&XJSID=0
THE ACCESS NARITA

If I had a carry-on and a personal item, I'd probably take JR/taxi and Keisei Skyliner. If I were traveling with a less-travel-savvy companion and/or a check-in+ I'd probably go with a taxi to Tokyo Station (a bit early, to get a spot on the bus) and Access Narita bus. The bus stations have attendants to help load/unload luggage vs train where you have to store it yourself in a tiered luggage/overhead rack while people wait behind you as the train is moving.

The Limo Bus is a good option for convenience but not running that early from your hotel's vicinity. You could get a taxi to TCAT and catch the limo bus from there but it isn't necessarily 2000 yen more convenient than a Tokyo Station bus if you have to get a taxi/connect.