FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Preferred (2016 - 2020 ARCHIVED)
Old May 15, 2019, 9:58 am
invisible

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by pallhedge
Yes. In fact, you should be able to use your Ink Plus referral to apply for Ink Preferred and you'll get additional points.
Wow, that's something new... Feel stupid to ask, but.... what do you mean? How one can do this? What is the procedure/right way to do it? Can Chase deny this based on fact that I already have Ink card? Will they require from me business income documents apart from my credit score?

Sorry for asking these questions, last credit card I applied in US was >5 years ago, my CSP was sufficient for 90% of spending needs and for the remaining 10% I used Ink Plus for telecom spending with bonus categories.

Edit: did some research and got the referral link. I tried Ink credit card numbers with the ZIP code I have in my statement. I am getting message 'there are no referrals available for you now' (or similar one). So I guess, I am out of luck.

When I log on to my Chage account, there is 'earn up to 75000 bonus points referral' link displayed when I click CSP account, but there is no such link when I click on Ink account.

So my questions is... if there is no referral available for me, is this an indication that my application for Ink Preferred has less chances to get approved? What is the right way to apply?

Last edited by invisible; May 15, 2019 at 11:22 am