FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old May 14, 2019, 10:26 am
Timidocvl

Programs: AA, Marriott
Originally Posted by 15cats
I stopped posting here a long time ago because I learned how you can't control the information leak. Occassionally I'll reach out by PM to someone if I see something I might be interested in, but I don't post my own findings here. Do I lose more than I gain by doing that? Maybe. But in the 4 months I've been using my current dump, nobody has posted it here. Too bad too because it's one of my best personal finds considering its amazing versatility. But I know that once it gets out, it'll die very quick.

Alternatively, the c4-c2.5 posted in the premium fare portal has about $800 in fat on a $2k ticket. I can't dump it, but I bet it is out there for the enterprising mind
$800+ easily dumped (you can see in ITA). I believe the specific fare availability you mentioned is now gone (may be missing some dates, but I don't see it anymore).

Primary driver for posting some interesting findings than just asking for help is that people can see you have skill and will come and network with you. Sharing privately ideas and knowledge can many times lead to even bigger / faster learnings. There are a lot of people out there that are much smarter and more entrepreneurial than me.