FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK operations from "Istanbul Airport" aka Istanbul New Airport (ISL/IST)
Old May 12, 2019, 2:42 pm
hfly
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well it would seem that you are very confused by something so simple. There is no free buggy service available to each and every passenger that wants one between LHR 2A and 2B, it has never existed and it does not exist, nor will it exist. There are buggies, and you often see them and they are for either the ill, old, very young, or they are for Premium passengers (when SQ flights are operating for example, they will have one or several waiting with a sign saying that they are for Premium pax). Then I gave you a hypothetical, which I guess I have to spell out to you DOES NOT ACTUALLY APPLY TO LHR T2, where I spoke about long straight runs, like DXB, where at times "normal" pax can use a buggy service, on such runs they DO NOT take you to your gate, do not take you from Security and DO NOT take you to Passport Control, or anywhere else, but just up and down a straight run (such as T2, but not at T2) and not a foot further. Is that so hard to understand?