FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old May 12, 2019, 2:09 am
wanalaugh74

Originally Posted by redtop43
I do sometimes travel with $48-72K in cards (buying $24K at a time), but I wouldn't want to if it had no purpose. I do it because sometimes it's convenient to buy them while on vacation. I don't think it's so foolish to want to know if you're going to be able to use them.

However, the fact is that no one (myself included) wants to identify prime locations for fear such identification will make them no longer prime.
Are you being 100% honest? I think there’s some secret ‘honest’ agents lurking on these boards. Can’t be too careful posting this kind of information without screen shots of you CC and reward statements. LOL. hope u got the sarcasm bc we know the trolls here don’t.

Like I said though I’m not looking for addresses. Was just looking for some local help while I was in town. I can go and visit myself but wouldn’t want to carry that much if it was 1 swipe per store. Only have a few days there and some of it actually has to be spent with family. LOL.